Applied Energy Group, Inc.
For more than two decades, Applied Energy Group has provided an array of innovative
consulting services to our clients in the energy business. Our successful track record reflects our
unwavering commitment to getting the job done right, on time and on budget. For this reason,
utilities, government agencies, technology companies and others facing strategic and tactical
decisions of consequence frequently engage our seasoned consultants to identify and implement
solutions that meet their organizational goals.
- Founded in 1981, AEG is based in Hauppauge, New York and has offices in New Jersey and Delaware.
- Our 25 energy professionals have in-depth experience in a wide range of fields including engineering, finance, business management, marketing, customer service, economics, and information technology.
- AEG provides consulting, technology and outsourcing services to our clients in the energy industry.
- Examples of services that AEG provides include:
- Strategic planning and policy development, assessment and implementation
- Re-engineering of supply chain and customer service processes
- Rate design and regulatory support, forecasting, statistical modeling and econometric studies
- Information technology system integration, applications development, web-enabled process automation and customer information system strategy and support
- Demand side management assessment, program design, implementation and evaluation
Please see our Web Site at www.appliedenergygroup.com for more information.